joshua ferrell
joshua ferrell, Mechanic
Experience:  10 years as a shop owner knowledgable in all aspects of auto repair
14438971

2003 saturn vue: cylinder..dealer says..torque converter, cooler lines

I have a 4 cylinder 2003 saturn vue i had transmission replaced at 75000 it now has 125000. I am having problems again. The saturn dealer says i need a new case cover,torque converter, cooler lines, filter and speed sensors. The price quoted is $4200. Saturn will cover 30% leaving me with $3000 is this reasonable?
HELLO JANICE IM JOSH AND I WILL TRY TO ASSIST YOU I DO BELIEVE THE QUOTE YOU RECIEVED WAS SOMEWHAT EXCESSIVE I HAVE CHECKED INTO THE REASONABLE QUOTE AMD 3100.00 TOTAL IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH SOI WOULD SAY YOU MAY WANT TO GET A COUPLE MORE ESTIMATES I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED YOU AND GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR USING JUSTANSWER.COM AND REMEMBER DONT FORGET TO HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON BONUSES AND POSITIVE ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED THANKS AGAIN