Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

I have a 2001 Mazda 323F. The hold indicators light is flashing.

Customer Question
Th e manual book of...
I have a 2001 Mazda 323F. The hold indicators light is flashing. Th e manual book of the car says it's an electrical problem. How can this occur? ?And how can I fix it?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Car
12/22/2008
Auto Mechanic: Pragueress, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 years ago
Pragueress
Pragueress, ASE Certified Technician
No one has tried to help you on this question since yesterday. can you tell me a little more about this hold indicator? What does it monitor?

It's been flashing on/off since 4 days. If you turn off the car it automaticly swiches off but then again on when you drive the car.

It does not switch gear. It stays in one and then slips in 3th gear.

And does not change anymore.

I do not know what to do!

The factthat you are skipping second gear may be the key to where the defect is, but regardless you have to get this car to a professional to see what is wrong.

The fact that you are skipping second gear may be the key to where the defect is, but regardless you have to get this car to a professional to see what is wrong.

Pragueress
Pragueress, ASE Certified Technician
sudently the hold light is flashing in the dashboard,,, how can i fix that?
Pragueress
Pragueress
Pragueress, ASE Certified Technician