How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Master Automotive Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 9176
Experience:  ASE A1-A8 & L1 Master GM Tech 40 years experience
Type Your Car Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rain water on floor under glovebox area of dashboard..hole..metal

Resolved Question:

Rain water on floor under glovebox area of dashboard. Dripping from square hole in metal under glovebox area near passanger side.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.


The windshield seal between the body & the glass is leaking.A good glass repair person is needed to reseal your windshield.The windshield must be removed to reseal.You should be able to find a windshield repair shop ,if not a car dealer can repair this or tell you who they usefor this job.

John and 9 other Car Specialists are ready to help you