Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer.com! Here is the procedure for removing the water pump:
1. Loosen water pump pulley bolts.
2. Loosen belt tensioner and remove belt
3. Access power steering pump bolts through power steering pump pulley, and remove power steering pump bolts and set asside.
4. Remove water pump pulley bolts.
5. Remove Water pump mounting bolts
5. Reverse procedure for instalation.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please ask. I will be glad to help in any way that I can. If this information helps, please click ACCEPT! Thanks!