mike
mike, bmw master tech
Experience:  ase certified.. bmw master tech
13313167

2004 Hyundai Elantra: a check engine light on

My 2004 Hyundai Elantra has a check engine light on. The codes are P0750, P2626, P1529. What do they mean and where can I buy the parts to fix the problems. 67,329 mileage

Hi Fault code p1529 is the tcu requseting the mil light to come on. So it is telling you have a transmission fault. You will have to get the code for the trans. p2626 is a bad o2 sensor. sensor 1 right there on top. p0750 is a fault in the transmission for the solenoids. There is a tsb for that concern Cking fluid to see if burnt. removing the fluid and looking for metal shavings. And cking the internal wiring harness. and cking transmission reading with the scan tool. If you are the orginal owner. the transmission is covered under warranty for 10 years or 100000 miles. Alos you need tohave services done also. Thanks mike any other questions ask.