Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.
9795573

2004 grand prix: gmos-04 for my after-market stereo

Customer Question

i have an 2004 grand prix and i was wondering how i hook up the gmos-04 for my after-market stereo
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 9 years ago.
Hi, I will do my best to assist you. When you are finished please click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. I don't know if you are a pro or a novice so we may have to fine tune the answer.

Ok check out this link to see if it has everything you need. If you have any more questions I am here to help. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

http://www.auction-junkie.com/INSTGMOS-04.pdf

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.