Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Lurch
Lurch
Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2003 Buick LeSabre Custom: you lean back in both front seats
Jaxer Smith
Jaxer Smith, Owner
On a 2003 Buick LeSabre Custom with the cloth bench front seats, the seat backs have some play in them. The move back about 2 inches when you lean back in both front seats. Is this normal? If not, wha… read more
2005 srx: driver side seat with not adjust..motor is clicking..bolt
Doctor Tim
Doctor Tim, High School or GED
just purchased a 2005 srx. the driver side seat with not adjust up or down in the front just in the back of the seat. the motor is clicking but not moving up and down the bolt. how do we fix this… read more
Passengers front seat stuck all the way forward,switch moves
Dan, Dealership Technician
passengers front seat stuck all the way forward,switch moves up and down just not back … read more
2005 Kia: Drivers side power seat is reclined..up...fuse blown
TheMasterTechSource
TheMasterTechSource, Automotive Consultant
Drivers side power seat is reclined (the back is laying down) all the way back, will not move up.. the seat moves all other ways.. I cannot find a fuse blown or anything.. how can I get the power seat… read more
The drivers seat tilts forward and back, moves forwards and
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
the drivers seat tilts forward and back, moves forwards and back, but not up and down. I need it to move up and down as I had back surgery and have trouble getting into the car... ford escape 2012 … read more
I have a 2007 H2 that I would like to purchase either a back
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
Hello- I have a 2007 H2 that I would like to purchase either a back-up sensor system or back-up camera. Could you recommend one or the other, and what a reputable brand would be. Thanks.… read more
1994 Mercury Villager: Mini -Van..the rear seat the 3rd seat)..release
JonathanOnny
JonathanOnny, A tech at a saturn dealer
I have a 1994 Mercury Villager Mini -Van and the rear seat the 3rd seat) can be moved on a track. My problem it will not move all the time. When I pull the leaver up to move the seat, it sometimes wil… read more
1997 Q45: driver-side..side power seat recling motor will reclin
car stereo guru
car stereo guru, owner
My 1997 Q45 driver-side power seat recling motor will reclin but will not move back to the normal position. Moves about 1/2 inch and stops. I have the seat out and trying to figgure out how to gain ac… read more
I have a 2015 honda i am a large person i would like to
Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., High School or GED
i have a 2015 honda i am a large person i would like to unbolt and move the drivers and passenger seats back six inche ,, is that illegal ??? would it void the bumper to bumper vehicle warranty ? … read more
1998 acura: the seat forward to get in back seat now it will not move
Jaxer Smith
Jaxer Smith, Owner
my 1998 acura seat stopped working. I moved the seat forward to get in back seat now it will not move back. It will go up and down and it sounds like it's trying to go forward but nothing when I try t… read more
Mercedes: the ride in the back seat..bumpy..suspension
AutoTechGuy
AutoTechGuy, Bachelor's Degree
the ride up front is nice and mercedes like, but the ride in the back seat is horrible.....very bumpy. As if no support to the rear body and/or suspension.… read more
1985 Cadillac Deville: with a middle bench seat that flips forward
glenn
glenn, Maintenance, Technician
I have a 1985 Cadillac Deville six door former Funeral car with a middle bench seat that flips forward. I would like to replace it with one that can be flipped to become a rear-facing seat. Can you te… read more
Front Seat..I would like some info on removing seat, which..nuts
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I got info from Bob on January 15 for "Front Seat Lumbar Support Replacement (Manual)." I would like some info on removing seat, which was step 1 in procedure. I can see only 2 nuts, near the front, s… read more
2004 yukon: front seats..work properly..goes back..driver seat
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
2004 yukon...memory front seats don't work properly...won't go all the way back, move switch forward and seat goes back, driver seat won't go up...what to do?… read more
my 2003 Land Rover, Both of the seat adjusters to move the seats
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Good morning, on my 2003 Land Rover, Both of the seat adjusters to move the seats up and down, back and forth are not working at this time. Is there a fuse that could be out? Help. Stephanie… read more
2004 buick: le..sabre..a back seat unit between the front seats
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
Have a chance to purchase a 2004 buick le sabre-does the a/c have a back seat unit between the front seats?… read more
Have a 2008 outback wagon. Have purchased custom seat covers
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Have a 2008 outback wagon. Have purchased custom seat covers front and back Have installed the front(s). But am “stalled” as I don't know the drill for removing the rear cushion and accessing the 60/4… read more
mercedes: drivers seat..It tilts back and forward but will not move
ServiceTech
ServiceTech, High School or GED
How do you fix a mercedes power driver's seat that is stuck in the forward position. It tilts back and forward but will not move back.… read more