Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Your Auto Inspector
Your Auto Inspector
Your Auto Inspector, Assistant Service Manager

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
97 Chevy Blazer: clutch..4.3L)..fan offf!!!!!!!Removed radiator
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How do you get the fan & clutch housing off a water-pump('97 Chevy Blazer,4.3L),struggled to get the pump off,cause couldn't get the fan offf!!!!!!!Removed radiator & that aint right?… read more
2000 chevy s10 blazer: hose..engine hot,one from water pump luke warm
Michael
Michael, Work Equip. Repair Foreman
little or no heat 2000 chevy s10 blazer.heater hose from engine hot,one from water pump luke warm. Optional Information: 2000 Chevrolet s10 blazer v6 Already Tried: replaced thermostat… read more
98 chevy blazer: 4.3L cooling system..replaced water pump..flushed
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
my car has no heat and is not over heating, temp is 190. how do i bleed air from my 98 chevy blazer's 4.3L cooling system? Optional Information: 1998 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3 Already Tried: replaced water… read more
Chevy S10, v6, 4.3l, cannot get the starter out... what is the trick?
Perry
Perry, High School or GED
Chevy S10, v6, 4.3l, cannot get the starter out... what is the trick? the frame is in the way. I have removed the bolts and cannot remove it far enough back to the get the starter out. What is the tri… read more
2000 chevy blazer: engine cooling fan..bolts..water pump..balancer
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How do you get the engine cooling fan off of a 2000 Chevy Balzer with the 4.3 L Vortec Engtine. There doesn't seem to be anything that bolts it to the shaft on the water pump. I have to change the pum… read more
hand nut..water-pump pulley without damaging it..rubber strap wrench
Dan, Auto Technician
What is the trick for removing the left-hand nut on the fan clutch to replace it? How do you countertorque the water-pump pulley without damaging it? Have tried striking long 32 mm wrench with hammer,… read more
1993 Chevy S10 Blazer 4X4: V6..water pump, radiator..coolant
Frank
Frank, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1993 Chevy S10 Blazer 4X4 with the 4.3L V6. In the past year the following items are new: water pump, radiator, coolant changed last week, 194 degree thermostat. It is now 100 degrees in Las … read more
94 S10 Blazer: 4.3l..my speedometer stopped working..light went
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have '94 S10 Blazer, 4.3l, auto. The other day my speedometer stopped working, the car would not shift out of low and the S.E.S. lite came on. After a brief period, the light went out and everything… read more
1993 chevy s10 blazer: it to change a egr valve..vortec..4.3l
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
how hard is it to change a egr valve on a 1993 chevy s10 blazer vortec 4.3l? How can i tell which one to buy. there are like 6 different typed at the auto store… read more
1992 chevy s10 blazer: 4.3L..the fireing order and where is the rotor
Michael
Michael, Work Equip. Repair Foreman
i have a 1992 chevy s10 blazer with a vortech 4.3L engine. what is the fireing order and where is the rotor set at.… read more
1999 GMC suburban: nut..fan will not budge is there a trick to it
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
how do I remove the fan from a 1999 GMC suburban the nut behind the fan will not budge is there a trick to it?… read more
Blazer: 4.3L..the last year I have lost three fuel pumps
Eric, Retired
I have a 1997 S_10 Blazer with a 4.3L engine with 143k miles. In the last year I have lost three fuel pumps. The engine runs rough when first started but once warmed up runs well. After the last pump … read more
I have a 1997 s10 pickup, extended cab, pushbutton 4wd, 4.3L,
jrloar
jrloar, Master HVAC Tech.
I have a 1997 s10 pickup, extended cab, pushbutton 4wd, 4.3L, auto. trans. The front end has a whine at times. It is more noticeable when you are slowing down. When it is making the noise while slowin… read more
1997 CHevy Blazer: 4wd..4.3L..Sometimes when I shift into Park
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
1997 CHevy Blazer, 4wd, LS, 4.3L, Sometimes when I shift into Park, I cannot remove the Key from the Ignition, thanks, Tom… read more
2001 Gmc: 4.3L..V6..I need to replace the water pump, and I
CERTIFIED
CERTIFIED, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2001 Gmc Jimmy 4.3L V6 I need to replace the water pump, and I do not know how to remove the fan, could you please tell me how? Thank You… read more
1997 GMC: clutch..the water pump pulley and then turn the fan shaft
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I am trying to replace the water pump on my 1997 GMC Jimmy Vortec V-6. What steps should I take in getting the clutch fan off of the vehicle? It is very difficult to get something to hold the water pu… read more
A 1997 trans am , LT1 with a six speed..Fans..water pump..housing
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
Have a 1997 transam, LT1 with a six speed. Fans are not going on, just replaced the sensor on the water pump housing and they still do not go on. If I unplug the sensor the fans will go on. I am getti… read more
96 s10 blazer: fuel pump relay..1996 Chevrolet..blazer 4.3
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
how can you tell if the fuel pump relay is bad on a 96 s10 blazer? and where is it located Optional Information: 1996 Chevrolet blazer 4.3 Already Tried: nothing… read more