Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim West
Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2002 mitsubishi diamante: dash board..the car won;t excellerate..push
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I have a 2002 Mitsubishi Diamanti w/52000 miles. What does it mean when I put the car in drive and the nutral and drive lights on the dash board are blinking back and forth and the car won;t excellera… read more
2004 Mazda 3: the anti-theft wont let me start it..keys..disable
Hog Rider
Hog Rider, Rebuliding Foreman
I have a 2004 Mazda 3 and the anti-theft won''t let me start it....I''ve tried both keys and it won''t work. Is there any way I can disable it so I can get it to the dealer when the holiday''s over?… read more
CAR WON T START AND WE THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH CAR SECURITY
jon_050
jon_050, auto mechanic
1997 cirrus car will not start battery is good and a new starter was installed and it still won't start why?… read more
My 2002 evnoy..service light came a couple..security light
michael
michael, High School or GED
My 2002 Evnoy won''t start. The service light came a couple of days ago and now the security light is on and the car won''t even turn over. Thoughts?… read more
1998 Saturn: Lights come..dash lights..start position..keyless entry
lexpert
lexpert, Technician
1998 Saturn won''t start. Lights come on, dash lights on but nothing when the key is turned to start position. Also keyless entry won''t work. Car was running fine and then nothing.… read more
My doors quit working 2 months ago..security light..jump
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
The unlock feature on my doors quit working 2 months ago. And now, the security light is on, and the car won''t start without a jump. We are changing the battery, but could there be something else wro… read more
Security light blinks, replaced the ignition with a new one
Kevin
Kevin, ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
Security light blinks, replaced the ignition with a new one, still blinks and my car won''t start… read more
transmission fluid..wrong fluid does the tranny need to be replaced
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
My car was filled with the wrong transmission fluid and 3 days later it won''t run! Would this ruin the transmission? If you fill it with the wrong fluid does the tranny need to be replaced?… read more
Hi , my 96 le sabre s remote wont respond, car..batteries..drove
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
hi , my ''96 le sabre ''s remote won''t respond, car won''t start and batteries in car and remtoe are good. after i drove it the other day everything was fine. then bingo, nothing works, like the off … read more
it , it acts like its going dead and then it kinda back fires
Robert
Robert, RV Tech Support
My car won''t start after a below zero night the other day and it still won''t. Everytime i try to start it , it acts like its going dead and then it kinda back fires. please help?!?!?… read more
Security light is solid, car cranks..security code..Theft
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
Security light is solid, car cranks but won''t start. Tried variouse things such as resetting the computer by keeping key in on, engine off possition for 45 minutes. Car still has security code showin… read more
There is absolutely no noise and no dash lights when the key is turned
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my car won''t start. there is absolutely no noise and no dash lights when the key is turned. but the battery is ok. what could it be. it is a 97 firebird.… read more
remove the cover to get to the heater coil after removing dash board
Bob
can''t figure out how to remove the cover to get to the heater coil after removing dash board.… read more
It starts and runs great, but sometimes the dash lights go..dies
Joel
Joel, GM Journeyman technician
Dash lights dont come on and won,t start. When the lights do come on it starts and runs great, but sometimes the dash lights go off and it dies. All other power works when you turn on ignition. Could … read more
The Theft - Deterrent feature shows locked..warning..battery went dead
Ms. Wrench
Ms. Wrench, High School or GED
My car won''t start. The Theft - Deterrent feature shows locked on the radio and dash, and the radio won''t play either. The car was fine two days ago with no warning of any problems, and then the bat… read more
start my car..It makes a very faint clicking noise when I turn the key
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I tried to start my car but it won''t start. The ligts and radio work still but it won''t turn over. It makes a very faint clicking noise when I turn the key. Jumping it didn''t work. My check engine … read more
2004 Mazda 6: 4cyl..the abs & tcs lights come on on the dash board
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I have 2004 Mazda 6, 4cyl. After driving for a few minutes the abs & tcs lights come on on the dash board, and the car rides very bumpy. What may be the problem?… read more
Key remote..i manually disconnect the security system
Expert, auto mechanic
iwas unable to turn off security system w/ my key remote, car won''t start, how do i manually disconnect the security system?… read more