Lurch
Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Ford, Chev Cert, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics.Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years.
1609972

2002 Buick Rendezvous: cigarette..that might be blown or figure

I have a 2002 Buick Rendezvous and all of the power outlets (cigarette lighters) do not work. I am trying to find the fuse that might be blown or figure out what the problem might be. I think it is a dedicated fuse because everything else seems to be working. The owners manual has not been much help (to me) because it does''nt come right out and say "cigarette lighter fuse". I can start a car, if I have a key and change a fuse, if I know which one but that is where by talents end. Can you help? THANKS

Fuse 32 in the underhood fuse panel controls the Aux power outlets

graphic

graphic