How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Scott K Your Own Question
Scott K
Scott K, ASE Master Tech/Instructor
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 1569
Experience:  20 yrs exp. Electrical; Driveabilty; Undercar; Airconditioning. Domestic and Foreign.
Type Your Car Question Here...
Scott K is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Scott K replied 9 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer,

You'll need a spring lock tool to remove those, These are designed for easy fast assembly by the factory when building the car.

These tools expand the spring allowing the flange on the line to be pulled past it.

The set below does say for ford these will work for your car, there are other designs that are a little cheaper that would work for you. Local Auto parts stores would have thes tools.

Any more questions please ask