MIKEVIN_BEGGS
MIKEVIN_BEGGS, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  General Motors, Ford, & Mitsubishi Certified technician.
10218648

Prius: Is there anyway to bypass the I agree startup?

I have a 07 Prius with navigation. Is there anyway to bypass the "I agree" startup? Any way to delete it? Thanks for your time.
Category: Car
Expert:  MIKEVIN_BEGGS replied 9 years ago.

Hello, my name is Kevin.

I hope this answer helps you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more.

Unfortunately the answer is no. It is not only a legal requirement for the manufacturer (so you don't sue them if you crash), but it is also a Federal Mandate.

Gotta love the lawyers.

Sorry

When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you press the accept key. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, thanks & good luck.

Kevin

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I know and accept the legal ramifications, but I am positive that has to be some way to bypass that message. Is it the legal aspect that makes you reluctant to tell me?

Nope.

There is no way to by pass this.

If you are a computer programmer & can rewrite the software, then maybe. Otherwise you are as stuck a the rest of us.

We are here to help to the best of our ability. We do not make money by lying or purposely not providing information.

Best of luck,

Kevin