How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shawn Your Own Question
Shawn, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 655
Experience:  PA Certified Inspection emissions, ASE Brakes Suspension, Lead diagnostic Tech.20 years exp
Type Your Car Question Here...
Shawn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1995 grand am: front turn signal lights to replace bad bulbs

Customer Question

How do you access the front turn signal lights to replace bad bulbs in a 1995 grand am??
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shawn replied 9 years ago.


Open the hood, pull up the plastic cover and look for the tab that comes off the marker light lense.Look right along the fender. Should bee a 10mm bolt about an inch or two in. Remove the bolt in the tab and pull the marker assembly out. Change your bulb.