How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CarQuestionGuy Your Own Question
CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 1259
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN
Type Your Car Question Here...
CarQuestionGuy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the rear main seal (oil is leaking) of a ...

Resolved Question:

I need to replace the rear main seal (oil is leaking) of a '99 Cadillac Deville front wheel drive Northstar engine
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  CarQuestionGuy replied 9 years ago.
Thanks for using Just Answer

Here is the procedure for removing the transmission. After it is removed you must reomve the flywheel and then you can replace the seal.

Please print this off as it is a temporary link.
Let me know if you need anything else.
CarQuestionGuy and 11 other Car Specialists are ready to help you