Mons
Mons, auto mechanic/teacher
Experience:  Over 40 yrs in the automotive field, certified part time teacher by state of new jersey
2824381

1996 ford f-150: 5.0l..secondary air injection incorrect flow detected

1996 ford f-150 5.0l has po411 code, secondary air injection incorrect flow detected. cant fix. any help?
Hi Falcon, Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com
What exactly have you done to try to fix the problem. Mons
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Mons's Post: done nothing yet, wondering if it is a air pump? maybe a vacum switch? I would like to try to test the individual components before replacing. I am a fairly competent mechanic, just not a diagnostic pro
Ok Falcon here are some diagnostic procedures. Please read the following. Hope I've been helpful. If you are satisfied with my answer
please don't forget to click the accept button. If by any chance you are not satisfied
with my answer by all means do not accept it.You are under no obligation to do so if
you are not satisfied. We put a lot of time into trying to help everyone, sometimes we
are successful and sometimes we are not. Accepting is your way of showing your
gratitude for the experts efforts to help. Bonuses are always appreciated. Please note
accepting my answer does not mean I will disappear. If you have any other questions
concerning this problem just hit reply at the bottom of your screen or you can always
email me again via J/A. Thank you, XXXXX

graphic
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Mons's Post: any idea on the location of the aird valve?
Here is a picture Falcon, Please remember we experts are insecure we need to be accepted.graphic