Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

DCM
DCM
DCM, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
96 chrysler cirrus: the alarm is going off and have no key fob
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I am a mechanic working on a 96 chrysler cirrius. the alarm is going off and have no key fob. I have tried all of the following and none have worked. diconnecting the battery, toaching pos & neg toget… read more
95 chrysler cirrus: factory car alarm..unhooked..car running
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
i have a 95 chrysler cirrus i just got and i did not know it had a factory car alarm and it would not shut off so i unhooked the battery and now the car will not start what can i do to get this car ru… read more
1998 chrysler cirrus lxi: willnot turn engine..shifter..moter
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
1998 chrysler cirrus lxi willnot turn engine over sometimes.Turn key on and off,play with shifter etc. and eventually the starter will turn moter over and start like normal.… read more
95 chrysler cirrus: work one..It started to jerk, and then shut off
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
Hello, My question that Ihave is that my 95 chrysler cirrus LXI. while I was driving it to work one day. It started to jerk, and then shut off. I thouhgt irt was out of gas at first, but sonmeone said… read more
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport: alarm..goes..I turn the key..removing
DCM
DCM, Auto Mechanic
My 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport "factory alarm" goes off when I turn the key. It does not go off immediately after removing the key. I have no remote by the way. This all happened when my battery died. Ev… read more
1998 Chrysler Cirrus: 2.5l..cyl has a maintenance..factory-installed
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
My 1998 Chrysler Cirrus 2.5l 6. -cyl has a maintenance-free battery (factory-installed). I experienced for the first time the battery discharge. Do I need to replace and with whatbattery?… read more
CHRYSLER CIRRUS: SHUT OFF IT JERKS REAL BAD THEN TURN OFF..CRANK
Expert, auto mechanic
I HAVE A CHRYSLER CIRRUS 2000 AND WHEN YOU TURN IT OFF IT WANT SHUT OFF IT JERKS REAL BAD THEN TURN OFF NOW IT WANT CRANK AT ALL WHAT IS THE PROBLEM… read more
1995 chrysler cirrus: alarm..i tried unlocking the passenger door
Vladimir Grodskiy
Vladimir Grodskiy, Automotive Electrician
my alarm in my 1995 crysler cirrus will not shut off, it is keeping my car from starting,, i tried unhooking the battiry,that did not help,and i tried unlocking the passenger door and that did not wor… read more
1996 Chrysler Cirrus: the door ajar chime..door lock..promblem
Rob
Rob, ASE Master Technician
On a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus while driving the door ajar chime continues to sound off and on also the door lock buzzes off and on while this is happening the instument panel flashes the word door can you… read more
Cab..unlock..disable..the alarm goes off and the car wont start
John 454
John 454, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my key cab is broke and will not unlock and disable the alarm and when i unlock the door with my keys the alarm goes off and the car wont start how do i turn the alarm off with just my key… read more
1993 Mazda 626: I unlock the doors the factory alarm goes off
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I have a 1993 Mazda 626. When I unlock the doors the factory alarm goes off. I've already had an after-market alarm removed from the vehicle but the problem still exists. Doesn't matter if I unlock wi… read more
1998 Chrysler sebring: LXI..alarm goes off..turn off is open the trunk
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I just bought a 1998 Chrysler sebring LXI and everytime I try to open the door with the key the alarm goes off. I didn't get a remote with the car. The only way to get it to turn off is open the trunk… read more
98 chrysler cirrus: alarm went..whole car died..kill switch..my keys
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
i just bought a 98 chrystler cirrus and i don't have but one key i opened the door and the alarm went off and then the whole car died? I don't have an alarm kill switch on my keys? Please how can i fi… read more
1998 Mustang: alarm..convertable keeps going off..My key remote
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
The alarm on my 1998 Mustang convertable keeps going off. My key remote does not seem to work. I just had a new car battery put in. The hand remote worked fine until the car battery died. What do I do… read more
My fuel pump..off when key is turned on but engine is not cranked
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
My fuel pump will not shut off as long as the key is on. Used to run short period then shut off when key is turned on but engine is not cranked.… read more
1999 chrysler cirrus: stop light, the engine cut off...my destination
Been There/ Done That
Been There/ Done That, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1999 chrysler cirrus . After stopping at stop light, the engine cut off. I turned everything off and attempt to start it again and after several tries it started and it did not cut off again … read more
1998 chrysler cirrus: ignition key..lights come..few seconds..start my
les.delancy
les.delancy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have 1998 chrysler cirrus model. When I switch on the ignition key all lights come on and go off within few seconds except oil pressure light . But when i start my cars it goess off and sometimes af… read more
1998 Chrysler: My ignition locked up (key will not turn)
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
My ignition locked up (key will not turn) on my 1998 Chrysler Town and Country - is there anything I can do before taking to a mechanic? I was told to try jacking it up and it may release???… read more