Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

MY DRIVERS SIDE POWER WINDOW..MECHANICAL..DIAGRAM

MY DRIVERS SIDE POWER WINDOW...
MY DRIVERS SIDE POWER WINDOW HAS STOPPED WORKING.
CAN I GET A MECHANICAL DIAGRAM?
THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTION IS GOOD. I HAVE FOUND A CABLE LOOSE BUT DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT CONNECTS.
1/1/2008
DuGan
DuGan, Auto Service Technician
The cable and the regulator are all one unit. If the cable has broken (I think that's why you have found it) then you need to buy a complete assembly. They are quite costly from the dealer,--over $200 but you can get a good used one (with a motor) for about $50.

Try this site. I'm sure you can find what you need

www.car-part.com
It's the website all the salvage yards use when they say "Hang on--let me see if my other yard has it". Actually it's an online database of all the salvage yards in America. You can search by part, location or price

If I've helped you, please click "Accept"...that helps me.
Thanks

DuGan
DuGan, Auto Service Technician
DuGan
DuGan
DuGan, Auto Service Technician