Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1994 Chrysler New Yorker: freeway..stopped running..acts..getting gas
Kevin
Kevin, General Superintendant (DEC)
1994 Chrysler New Yorker; driving on freeway, car suddenly stopped running; tried once to start and it did not turn over; the next couple of times it tried to turn over but acts like not getting gas. … read more
1993 chrysler new yorker: my car, where is the fuel pump located
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I need to repair the fuel pump on my car, where is the fuel pump located on a 1993 chyrsler new yorker… read more
Chrysler New Yorker: I have a 1989 Chrysler New Yorker 3.0,
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I have a 1989 Chrysler New Yorker 3.0, AT. We bought a new transmission from Chrysler about 12 years ago and shortly after putting it in, we started noticing a vibration in the front end. Chrysler tol… read more
1994 chrysler new yorker: I take it to a shop to have them fix it
Tony Noble
Tony Noble, Service Manager
My spedometer on my 1994 chrysler new yorker is broke I would like to get it fixed so I can know how fast I'm going. Can I take it to a shop to have them fix it and is it expensive?… read more
1992 Chrysler New Yorker: 5th..000 original miles..the rear suspension
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
Hello, I have a 1992 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave. With 69,000 original miles it was bought new by my mother-in-law. Last week the rear suspension broke. The bracket on the rear axle that holds the rea… read more
1994 chrysler new yorker: shift..the car to go 30-25 mph
Jim
Jim, Service Manager
i have a 1994 chrysler new yorker that when it gets to hot it will shift into safe mode and will only allow the car to go 30-25 mph. any suggestions on to what this could be?… read more
1994 Chrysler New Yorker: car ran..ran hot..a Cadillac Converter
Kevin
Kevin, ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
I have a 1994 Chrysler New Yorker. I took it to a mechanic and says without really putting it on the computer or something that is sounds like a Cadillac Converter. After I left there my car ran hot t… read more
accident in june 2007 where I rear-ended another car...my dealership
car doctor
car doctor, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I got into an accident in June 2007 where I rear-ended another car. We exchanged phone numbers, but not insurance information. She contacted me to fix her car, and I offered to take her to my dealersh… read more
1991 chrysler new yorker: 5th..car doesnt..sputters..a half tank
supertech
supertech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1991 chrysler new yorker 5th ave. at times the car doesn't get gas. It just sputters. I have recently found if I keep it over a half tank of gas I don't get this problem or if I do. It clears… read more
I have Chrysler new Yorker 1987 and have broken down several
Eric, Retired
I have Chrysler new Yorker 1987 and have broken down several times with lack of power,, I have renewed dist,rotor leads and plugs + fuel filter and blown thru fuels lines etc. The car revs ok till you… read more
I have a 1995 Chrysler New Yorker with over 200,000mi.
Expert, auto mechanic
I have a 1995 Chrysler New Yorker with over 200,000mi. There is a marked vibration during accelleration that diminishes significantly at cruise speed. The struts have been replaced, the CV's appear OK… read more
I have bought a 1993 Chrysler new yorker 5th avenue, the
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
I have bought a 1993 Chrysler new yorker 5th avenue, the person told me they changed the power steering pump twice, they said it blow the top off of the fluid resovior, can the rack an pinion cause th… read more
1994 Chrysler new Yorker: shuts down..half mile..crank
Anthony
Anthony, High School or GED
I have a 1994 Chrysler new Yorker, it will start and shuts down at the same place everyday about half mile from my house. Then it will crank over but will not start. If I leave it sit it will start th… read more
1990 Chrysler New Yorker Landau: of the electrical started going
supertech
I have a 1990 Chrysler New Yorker Landau. All of the electrical started going out one after another. Is it one thing in general? If so what might it be? Or is it coincidental.… read more
97 chrysler concorde: trouble starting..car starts..my gas tank
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 97 chrysler concorde, this just started happening, I put the key in the ignition and turn the key to start the car, the car has trouble starting (a hard start) and then once the car starts, l… read more
I took my car to a garage to have a new gas tank put on..running good
Robert
Robert, RV Tech Support
I took my car to a garage to have a new gas tank put on. Besides for the gas tank, the car was running good. I had no problem ever starting it. Now the mechanic called and said the tank is fixed but t… read more
1990 Chrysler New Yorker: piston..front caliper and pads..brake pedal
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 1990 Chrysler New Yorker,Been working on cars for over 40 years as a hobby as job was plant supervisor for large papermill,Had a right front wheel didk brake piston stick,Replaced assb and ho… read more
1994 Acura Legend GS: the car wont..alternator..steering wheel
acramstr
acramstr, Shop foreman
My son has a 1994 Acura Legend GS we bought a new high end battery for it this last year I have had the car diagnostics run twice as to the car wont hold a charge I have had to have it jump started ev… read more