Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

DCM
DCM
DCM, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1997 STS: gas tank door and a trunk lid that will not open..relay
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
1997 STS cadillac has a gas tank door and a trunk lid that will not open with the remote---fuse is ok, believe it to be a relay--can this reolay be replaced by owner and where is it?… read more
2000 Cadillac: Sedan Deville..Filler..the Dash Push Button..release
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I have a 2000 Cadillac Sedan Deville- the Gasolene Filler Door will not open from the Dash Push Button, Must open trunk & pull release handle to fill up.… read more
1997 cadillac deville. The gas gauge reads empty with tank ...
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
1997 cadillac deville. The gas gauge reads empty with tank half full. I have replaced the sending unit in the fuel tank. The gauge changes a lot from E to 3 or 4. Before I replaced the sending unit it… read more
1998 Cadillac DeVille: Trunk lid..dashboard..warm..warmer
RICK
RICK, Service Director
1998 Cadillac DeVille/ Trunk lid will not open with rwemote nor dashboard button when car is cold. Will open from both ways when car is in warm - 48degrees or warmer. Can you help me?… read more
2004 Cadillac Deville: interior lights..you open the doors
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
My 2004 Cadillac Deville interior lights will not go on when you open the doors. Is there a fuse to replace?… read more
no power in the truck,is there a way to manualy open trunk
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
how do you open trunk door when you have no power in the truck,is there a way to manualy open trunk… read more
2004 xj: open door gas tank and trunk does not open..car wont start
Artie R.
Artie R., Master's Degree
remote control does not open door gas tank and trunk does not open even after key is put in inginton and car wont start 2004 xj with 60000 miles… read more
2002 cadillac deville dhs: the trunk release and the fuel door release
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I have a 2002 cadillac deville dhs and the trunk release and the fuel door release won't open electricly… read more
1991 Cadillac: Digital dash..normal when we tap the fuse compartment
Matt Kesler
Matt Kesler, Business Owner/Law Student
We have a 1991 Cadillac Sedan deville, and it will not start. It has fuel, but seems to be out of gas. The Digital dash blinks as if there is a serious short, but goes normal when we tap the fuse comp… read more
2002 cadillac deville: the right rear door opener..rr..acts
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
i have a 2002 cadillac deville. the right rear door opener will lock the door but will not open it. it started in the rr but the lr acts the same… read more
1999 Cadillac Deville: trunk and gas lid f..acts..getting fuel..fuses
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
My 1999 Cadillac Deville Concours is acting strange, when I try to start it. The trunk and gas lid f will pop open,the clock resets itself, the car acts like it is going to start but doesn't seem to b… read more
deville: 1997 and now it will not start..there a fuel shut off switch
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We were loading our deville trunk 1997 and now it will not start. Is there a fuel shut off switch in the trunk that we missed?… read more
1997 Grand Cherokee: headlights are on...the car starts..stalls..alarm
AutoTechGuy
AutoTechGuy, Bachelor's Degree
My 1997 Grand Cherokee will not start - no dome light come on when I open the door, and the dash lights do not light when the headlights are on...the car starts, then stalls, sort of like the alarm is… read more
red light goes on on the dash indicating a door is open..doors
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
The red light goes on on the dash indicating a door is open when actually the doors are all closed. Optional Information: 1998… read more
1993 cadillac deville wont start, when you turn the key the
ASEMaster35yrs
ASEMaster35yrs, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1993 cadillac deville won't start, when you turn the key the dash lights up and the radio comes on. Checked the fuses, changed the starter, new battery still won't start.… read more
2001 Cadillac Deville: gas cap release..car alarm..fuses..blown
michael
michael, High School or GED
I have a 2001 Cadillac Deville. Out of the blue, my trunk release, power door locks, gas cap release, and car alarm do not work. I checked all the fuses and none have blown. Any suggestions?… read more
1997 dodge intrepid: TRUNK..AUTO DOOR LOCKS ENGAGE..DASH LIGHTS
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
WHEN I TURN ON HEATER FAN SWITCH THE TRUNK POPS OPEN AND AUTO DOOR LOCKS ENGAGE AND DASH LIGHTS DIM OR GO OUT. Optional Information: 1997 Dodge INTREIPD 3.5 Already Tried: DEALER INSTALLED BODY CONTRO… read more
1998 cadillac deville: power locks..Service Air Bag..new radio
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
1998 cadillac deville - power locks not working, and when we turn the car off, all of the lights start blinking, then it says "Service Air Bag" - I think the last message is really n/a. We've been hav… read more