JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

how do you bleed the hydralic clutch 1999 mazda b2500 locati

No Comment Added
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

graphic
graphic
graphic
If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to JHoop's Post: do i have to take off the clutch cover to get to the valve
HeyCustomer JHoop here.

This is an exploded view of the clutch. You asked if the Clutch Cover needs to come off to complete the task. No. Here, take a look.
graphic
I hope this answers your question. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
made a mistake its a 1997 mazda b2500 it a little differentt sorry can you still help
HeyCustomer JHoop here.

No problem. One thing though, Mazda didn't make a B2500 that year. B2300 or B4000? 2WD or 4WD?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
2300 sorry i am just trying to help my son hose goes from resivoir to a connection on the fire wall then down to the clutch cant seem to find the bleeder can you help
HeyCustomer JHoop here.

Its the same. You have to locate the reservoir, and follow the hose coming from the bottom of it, Through the Master Cylinder to the Quick-Disconnect Fitting at the Slave Cylinder. Right above where it connects, is the Bleeder Valve.

graphic
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
another question hol do you get the shaft on the clutch master cylinder to seat cant seem to get it past the clip