Brian9
Brian9, Automotive Technician
Experience:  14 years automotive experience, ASE certified, Expert Technician in driveability.
3611298

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder: need radio wiring diagram..Infinity

Customer Question

need radio wiring diagram for 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder with the Infinity System
Category: Car
Expert:  Brian9 replied 10 years ago.

Here are the diagrams and the color chart. Hope this helps.

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Brian9's Post: cant i just have a simple wiring diagram... thanks but this is much more detailed than i need... i simply want to hook up a new headunit and need the wiring for that
Expert:  Brian9 replied 10 years ago.

I can lead you through this. First I need to know if your vehicle is equipped with an amplier that is located under the driver seat. I think you should since it is an Infinti system. If this is true, the stereo and amplier run off a data information wire. This means wires will have to be ran from the amplifier location to the new radio unit. Let me know before we go any further. Because the the diagram without an amplifier is about the same but speaker wires are at the radio unit. And also need to know if you have steering wheel radio controls too. Because with a new aftermarket unit, you won't be able to use them. Let me know. If the seat has an air bag and you have to remove the seat to see the amplifier, make sure you disconnect the battery and wait 15 minutes before seat removal.

graphic