Hammer Time
Hammer Time, L1 Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Mastertech with Adv level Engine performance cert.
201885

where do i charge the ac on a 2001 lincoln ls, I can ...

where do i charge the ac on a 2001 lincoln ls, I can only find the low pressure.
That IS the fitting that it gets charged from.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Hammer Time's Post: so this means it doesnt have a low pressure, i can only see the high side. I need to know how many psi.

That's not what you said the first time. You said you could only find the low side. Now you can only find the high side.

The low side port is right on the compressor closest to the low pressure line. That's the one that goes to the accumulator.

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Hammer Time's Post: Thank you so much, this is what I needed. Sorry I didnt express myself properly.

Your very welcome. Good luck with the repair.

Don't forget the accept button.