Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

1999 Nissan Sentra: starter..there a diagram somewhere..GXE

Customer Question
I cannnot find the starter...
I cannnot find the starter on my 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE. Is there a diagram somewhere?

Optional Information:
1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 1.6L

Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Car
1/4/2006
Auto Mechanic: Steve, Auto Service Technician replied 12 years ago
Steve
Steve, Auto Service Technician

The starter motor on your car is located on the botom of the engine, below the intake manifold, at the point where the engine and transmission join.

If you follow the positive battery cable, it will lead directly to the starter motor.

Here is the only diagram I could locate showing starter location (#15)

I hope this is helpful; if so, an accept would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Steve
Steve
Steve, Auto Service Technician