How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DCM Your Own Question
DCM, Auto Mechanic
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 680
Experience:  18 yrs Mechanic
Type Your Car Question Here...
DCM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

need to change coolant in 2002 Ford Sport Trac

Customer Question

need to change coolant in 2002 Ford Sport Trac
Submitted: 12 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  DCM replied 12 years ago.
Check under the radiator, you'll need to croll under the car for you to see it.