Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2001 Chrysler Voyager: light stays..stays on, what needs to be repair
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Ford Dealer
My 2001 Chrysler Voyager airbag light stays on, what needs to be repair. or can I fix this myself?… read more
Alero: leaking coolant..intake manifold gasket..radiator stop leak
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
My wife's 02 Alero is leaking coolant from the intake manifold gasket. My usual shop wants $600 to replace it. Is this fair and is it worth trying to use some kind of radiator stop leak and if so what… read more
Over heating replaced the coolant sensor and the thermostat
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Over heating replaced the coolant sensor and the thermostat but still over heating … read more
2001 Chrysler LHS: I need a heated seat memory module..front seat
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
I need a heated seat memory module for a 2001 Chrysler LHS, Chrysler Part#(NNN) NNN-NNNN The part has been superceded by an "AC" but this module will not work in my car. I''ve tried junkies but the pa… read more
My 2005 Chrysler grand Voyager lx awd seems to need a New
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
my 2005 Chrysler grand Voyager lx awd seems to need a New body controler. part 05082503AE. Could i replace it With part 05082503AD? … read more
95 voyager: blew..have it rebuilt, but its too worn..couldnt find
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
the engine in my 95 voyager blew. i wanted to have it rebuilt, but it's too worn out and needs to be replaced. the mechanic said they couldn't find a local engine to replace it. if i wanted to order t… read more
Monte Carlo: intake manifold needs replaced..faulty..melted..models
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
In my ''03 Monte Carlo, garage says the intake manifold needs replaced because a faulty plastic part associated with the coolant system has melted; evidently, this is a chronic problem in 10 or so GM … read more
2001 Impala: that says I need to repair or replace the bcm and Program
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a repair quote that says I need to repair or replace the BCM and Program on my 2001 Impala. What does that mean?… read more
Grand Voyager: Tie Rod..Plymouth..I need and part number to the tool
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
I need to replace the inner Tie Rod to a 91 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L. I need to know what tools that I need and part number to the tool if available.… read more
Saab 93: 2L..) fault code p1312 injector cyl1 control module output
Terry S. Trent
Terry S. Trent, Automotive Technician
saab 93 2L (2001) fault code p1312 injector cyl1 control module output short to B+ what part needs to be replaced… read more
2004 Mazda 3: my mechanic said the compressor is leaking..clutch
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
I have a 2004 Mazda 3 and my mechanic said the compressor is leaking and needs to be replaced ($600 parts). He also said the clutch needs to be replaced ($500). The problem I was having was due to los… read more
Grand voyager: 3.3 that sat for over a year in my garage
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 94plymouth grand voyager, 3.3 that sat for over a year in my garage. I started it maybe once a month. It always started fine, so I decided to start driving it again. I replaced the fuel filte… read more
I want to replace the coolant in my caddy northstar engine,
mike switzer
mike switzer, auto mechanic
I want to replace the coolant in my caddy northstar engine, but the only cap I see is on the reservoir, and not on the radiator. further, i'm told I need to add cooling system sealant pellets in the l… read more
My 2001 Jeep cherokee is in need of a new RKE module. Any ...
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
My 2001 Jeep cherokee is in need of a new RKE module. Any advise on home repair? I''ve been having issues with the doors locking and unlocking themselves and continuing to "click click" after we''re i… read more
I want to replace the bluetooth module on Jaguar 2009 XF. I
Eric, Retired
I want to replace the bluetooth module on Jaguar 2009 XF. I have the part in hand. Can you tell me the steps to replace it and can it be done by a non-mechanic ?… read more
2002 mitsubishi galant: timing chain..diagnostic..misfire..serviced
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I Just had a lot of repair done to my 2002 mistsubishi galant (4cyl) and part of that repair was a replaced timing chain inside the engine including all brand new belts outside the engine. They ran a … read more
98 Chevy Venture: AC shop says my compressor is ruined..coolant
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
AC shop says my compressor is ruined because of coolant being added and they have to replace entire system for $600 any alternatives as I want to trade in 4-5 months 98 Chevy Venture… read more
1995 Isuzu Rodeo: What is the coil on the A/C..blows cold..gets warm
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
What is the coil on the A/C on a 1995 Isuzu Rodeo? I just received an estimate for almost $600 to replace this part. My A/C blows cold, but only for a minute or two, then it gets warm. The shop told m… read more