Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Marc
Marc
Marc, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2000 mazda mpv: gauge..panal..gas,speed,rpm, and engine light come
SHAREREPAIR
SHAREREPAIR, Head tech.
what happen when your gauge panal goes out no temp,gas,speed,rpm, and engine light come on next day with over drive keeps blinking this is 2000 mazda mpv… read more
what happens when you leave your car idling for too long
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
what happens when you leave your car idling for too long? i went to the drive in last night and had to have my car on for most of it and today the engine light is on...my car is a hyundai accent… read more
axel..what happens will the tire come off or will it lock .
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
if your axel breaks when your driving it. what happens will the tire come off or will it lock . could i lose control of the car… read more
what happens when your head gasket goes on your car
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
my water pump went on my astra sri 1999 2.oL and the car stopped, i rang the rac, he said the head gasket could of gone, but i never haerd a bang or anything, took it to the garage they said it had go… read more
My power steering went out and my battery light came on...what
Frank
Frank, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my power steering went out and my battery light came on...what happened and can i still drive it?… read more
What happens when the alternator goes out What does your car do
Chris
Chris, machinist
the car drives as if in neutral, yet its in drive, you can hear it rev, but it does not gain speed. The engine is making odd sounds. You cannot go in reverse, when you try to accelerate, the car jerks… read more
Keep driving..your rear drivers side rotor has completely worn out
AlexGS
AlexGS, Bachelor's Degree
What happens if you keep driving after your rear drivers side rotor has completely worn out?… read more
1990 Acura: start my car..headlights..lights went..that an indication
Perry
Perry, High School or GED
When I tried to start my car with the headlights on all that happened was the lights went completely out. What is that an indication of, and what can I do to fix the problem? It''s a 1990 Acura Integr… read more
Alignment..rack..the steering wheel is crooked when your pulling it
Josh, Lead Technician
When you drive a car on the alignment rack especially a narrow one what is the best way to be sure your not going to drive it off the rack when driving it on it and backing it off? Some cars the steer… read more
zero when your driving over over and plus loosing power
waltwrench7
waltwrench7, High School or GED
what caused the car's speed matre to drop to zero when your driving over over and plus loosing power… read more
What happens when you add brake fluid to your power steering
Ron, Automotive Tech
What happens when you add brake fluid to your power steering fluid container in your car by mistake?… read more
1999 Infinity G20: park when your foot..noises..started right..drove
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
what happens when you put the car in park when your foot is not on the break? My son let his friend drive his car & the kid did this - now my son is telling me that his 1999 Infinity G20 with 95K mile… read more
Mercury sable: car radio..park everything works..everything works fine
westrope65
westrope65, Associate Degree
what would cause your car radio, and windows,and hard to turn when you put your car in drive ,but when you put it back in park everything works fine on a mercury sable 98… read more
shuts down..possible problems..Riverside,my car drove fine,then I went
Chris Knight
Chris Knight, Service Manager/Lead Technician
When your car is driving and it shuts down out of the clear blue,what are the possible problems,when I drove to work from Arlington&Tyler st* Riverside* to 3rd and Blaine Riverside,my car drove fine,t… read more
started my car put it in drive and it died...starter
Mr Fix IT
Mr Fix IT, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
started my car put it in drive and it died. when i went to start it again it didnt not turn over do you think it is the starter?… read more
I drive my car, it shuts off completely except the radio
MikeB85
MikeB85, ASE Certified Technician
When I drive my car, it shuts off completely except the radio. This happens often, what do you think the problem is?… read more
95 miata: im getting a grinding noise..hear a belt squeel
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
Hello - Im getting a grinding noise from my 95 miata (96000 miles). It happens on idle, not sure if it happens at driving speed because of regular miata wind noises. At about 70 every now and then I c… read more
My power steering went..freeway..electrical issue..restarted
lexpert
lexpert, Technician
My power steering went out when I was driving on the freeway. I think it is an electrical issue since after I stopped and restarted the vehicle, it started working again. #1. is this most likely an el… read more