Car Questions? Ask an Automotive Expert.
The Experts on JustAnswer have handled many thousands of questions and resolved problems, including:
- Besides oil changes, what else can I do to maintain my 1998 Toyota Camry so that it lasts longer?
- Why is the valve lifter on a 2007 Silverado pickup truck going bad, even after we just replaced it?
- Why are the TPMS lights on in my 2008 Honda Odyssey, even though all tire pressure is correct?
- There’s an engine misfire and a compression of 30 in the cylinder on my 2002 Land Rover Discovery. I’ve taken off the valve cover and see nothing wrong with the springs or rods.
- I just rewired my ‘56 Chevy truck with an American autowire harness. The engine cranks but won't fire. I need an electrical professional.
Before you communicate with an Expert about your car, have the following information ready:
- Make, model and year
- Symptoms and when they occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you plan on doing the work yourself.
This information will help the Expert answer your question efficiently and accurately.