Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My radio is asking me for pass word I don't remember it. No…

Customer Question
My radio is asking...

My radio is asking me for pass word I don't remember it

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?

No manual and is giving me a hit on caballo

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?

Original

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It a pioneer Aviv 5200 next

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from Pioneer by showing proof of ownership.

My pioneer vic5200nex asking me for password ***** forgot it