Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I’m trying to put in a newer navigation Delco Radio in my…

Customer Question
I’m trying to put...

I’m trying to put in a newer navigation Delco Radio in my 2008 GMC Acadia and it’s locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?

How do we enter a code?

Mechanic's Assistant: The Car Electronic Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?

I’m just trying to replace it. Who do I call?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the anti theft lock code to unlock a 2008 GMC Acadia radio

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Where am I in line
5/26/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have to have a dealership unlock it.

OK