Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a SanDisk micro SD card for my Mivue…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a SanDisk micro SD card for my Mivue Drive FHD Navman and after putting it in , the n

Mechanic's Assistant: What Sandisk model do you have?

The Navman suggested that the disk needs to be formatted. I'm 70 and a little challenge with technology. the Sandisk is a 32GB Extreme

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sandisk media player?

Nothing? Do I need to download one?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The Navman is always suggesting that the battery is low even though it is always plugged in to power via the car

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
4/3/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 3 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.