Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

We just bought a car has a kenwood system needs code. No…

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a car has a kenwood system needs code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?

No good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Aftermarket i think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/30/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 3 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from Kenwood by showing proof of ownership.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer and if you have any other questions please feel free to hit the reply button.