Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My issue is with Jensen Rv radio. Do you take care of Rv…

Customer Question
My issue is with...

My issue is with Jensen Rv radio. Do you take care of Rv radios.?

Mechanic's Assistant: What Jensen model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

JRV 215 N

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is concerning Jensen Rv radio model JRV215 N

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes this is not a computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Car Electronics Technician: TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician replied 4 months ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started! What issues are you having with the radio ?