Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Need help. Trying to find out what hapened to serius radio…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out what hapened to serius radio and my car?

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?

Tried calling for help but no answer I am told as your to busy for me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have paid my bill and now I don't have any serius

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have paid once before. How many times do I need to pay by card?
Please call me on(###) ###-####as I don't text!
3/23/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 3 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.