Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Can I use my mobile phone through my clarion cz101a car

Customer Question
Can I use my...

Can I use my mobile phone through my clarion cz101a car radio

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is your CZ101A unit?

I don’t no it was in the car when I got it

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your CZ101A?

Just googled to see if it had bluetooth

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to use my phone through my car radio

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/22/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. The Clarion CZ101A is "Bluetooth ready" In other words it can be made to work with your phone's Bluetooth, but will require the addition of the Auxillary Bluetooth transceiver # BLT370. Once that is connected, then you will be able to use your phone with it. Check with your local electronics or car stereo store to get that transceiver.

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra, and does not close this session. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer from earlier. Please let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.Chris

Good day!

Just checking back to see if you still need help with your question. If so, please let me know. if not,

would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.

Chris

Car Electronics Technician: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago

Hello, just checking back to see if you would please take a minute to rate my service from helping you from a few days ago. If you cannot, please let me know why so I can provide better service for my future customers. If you still need help, please let me know. I am here for you. Thank you! Chris