Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I want to uninstall the code alarm on my dodge durango. Code…

Customer Question
I want to uninstall...

I want to uninstall the code alarm on my dodge durango

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

Code systems #102059-0flash

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/20/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I want to remove the alarm on this 2005 dodge Durango
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

Very sorry for the delay............
IF this is the Aftermarket Code Alarm System, & you want to completely remove:
You need to locate the Main Module, typically under Driver Dash
You can remove the Lower Driver Dash Panel to have a look
Then "follow" each wire to the Factory wire connections
Disconnect & "insulate (tape)" the Factory wire connection point to avoid shorts
Be sure when you get to the Factory wire connection, the Factory wire has NOT been cut in half
IF so, then you need to splice the same color Factory wires back together
Once you have traced down ALL connections & insulated , you should be able start vehicle
Be sure there is nothing around Ignition Key if the Code Alarm had Remote Start
IF you have more question you can supply pictures of what you are questioning
IF you need further, let me know
Thanks

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.