Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I need a wiring diagram for this radio alpine w960 I need to…

I need a wiring diagram...
I need a wiring diagram for this radio alpine w960 I need to hook up a back up camera in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Back reverse light and rear of the radio...rca wire and pig tail.thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m hooking up a espy backup camera. I need to know reverse hook up in rear and how to connect rca and pigtail in back of radio.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Here is the diagram for your radio,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jwt2h5u8ok2lfw/sat1.docx?dl=0

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The diagram doesn’t help at all. I need to know how to hook up back up camera to this radio

ok what camera do you have I will need the model number for that and send wiring diagram that came with the camera

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay I’m almost there. Thanks for your help.

your very welcome

TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician