Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a pioneer avic-vh009 from japan and trying to

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a pioneer avic-vh009 from japan and trying to language change

Mechanic's Assistant: What does the display look like?

Its in japanese

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the manual for your AVIC-VH009? Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?

It is an aftermarket one and no i dont have the manual unfortunately

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/13/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 5 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.