Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have had a car imported from Japan and it has a Pioneer…

Customer Question
Hi I have had...

Hi I have had a car imported from Japan and it has a Pioneer Carrozzeria MRX02 system in ti and I need to reset to English. This is very typical as I live in Jamacia and all cars are imported. Is there a way to do this? I have worked out how to get to language but with everything in japanese you can choose english.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is your CARROZZERIA MRX02 unit?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your CARROZZERIA MRX02?

It is in a Nissan Note

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have worked out how to get to change language but all the options are written in Japanese

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/11/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Greg, Technician replied 4 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi .

Scroll down to the word

英語

This is for English .

Greg

You will most likely find that the FM band is not the same as for North and South America..

Some will not change to English as this model is not built for this side of the world .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Hi,Thanks, ***** ***** all this information previously and had managed to get to the language section prior to reaching out. What I was hoping for was a concrete solution like a program to upgrade the system. Basically if I am to pay I am hoping it would be a definite solution sot what I had found out previously. Can you confirm do you know a way to full convert like getting it reprogrmmed?

No it can't be reprogrammed this i do know sorry .

Rgds Greg

Hi,Ok thanks, ***** *****'t really want to pay $5 for information I already knew but do not want to score you low, how does the refund then happen?

Thant no problem just go to customer service they will do this for you and i will also do a refund claim for you .

Thanks kindly, sorry could not work out this time. Have a great day.
Absolutely no problem. If you should have a future issue ask me Greg ( Indy Tech)