Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My NavMan 730 records well but when I try to read the videos…

My NavMan 730 records...

My NavMan 730 records well but when I try to read the videos or photos with MiVue Manager on my Mac it can't read the files. Finder shows the files but in grey rather than black. Quick Time has no problems reading the files What do i need to do to correct the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra 10.13.3

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Only one day. It's a new dash cam. Other than trying to read directly from the SD card (which produced the same result) nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would like some advice please. Even if it advice on some options to follow up
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Unfortunately, it is likely that the software does not support High Sierra

Thank you for that.So do you know what Apple OS does support MiVue?

I do not know that information but I do know that it doesn't support High Sierra at this time.

Harry, Car Electronics Technician