Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I cannot get my new Pioneer radio to work. DEH-S5010BT. I…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my new Pioneer radio to work

Mechanic's Assistant: What Pioneer model do you have?

DEH-S5010BT

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer unit?

I have followed the instructions, and pressed the reset button.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/11/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 5 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.