Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

We just bought a new Forester, Forest River RV. They put in…

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a new Forester, Forest River RV. They put in a Kenwood 6.2 Kenwood Apple Play Built in Navigation system. We are desperate for a user manual. It is asking for a PIN number, we have no idea where to get this from. A user manual is desperately needed, please advise.

Mechanic's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Joy Edenfield

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have no idea what the Apple online account reset tool is.

Mechanic's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where I can get a users manual, please.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/6/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician

Do you have the specific model number please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich