Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a navman which I am supposed to be able to update…

Customer Question
I have a navman...

I have a navman which I am supposed to be able to update maps for free. How do I do this?

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

It is an Isuzu*****

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?

Have connected my navman to my computer in the house should it not automatically download updates

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/14/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician

To update the Navman you need to have Navdesk installed on your computer which you can download here:

https://www.navman.com.au/software-update

The Map Update instructions can be found here:

https://www.navman.com.au/lifetime-free-maps

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Car Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician replied 6 months ago

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich