Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

I have a Kenwood DDX7032 fitted in 2009 Nissan Pathfinder.

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Kenwood DDX7032 fitted in 2009 Nissan Pathfinder.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hi Sorry hit send before completing. My problem is that I cannot change to #2 screen when programing reverse camera. have tried following operation manual page 67 but the touch screen is not responding for this part of set up. this has happened before however with some perser variance I'm able to switch screens

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I change to navigation while travelling I loose the reverse application then have to reset & go through the setting up again

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/9/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 1 month ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewng your question....

have you checked that the wires that feed to the reverse mode are connected properly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the problem is in the touch screen not being able to change to page #2 when I touch top left corner of screen. in the past this has caused some issue however once I get to change to page #2 I can then turn on reverse camera & everything is ok. If I choose to change to navigation I then cannot get back to reverse camera, I then have to reset & then reprogram the unit, & this is where i'm at now.
 replied 1 month ago

im reviewig now

replied 1 month ago

have you tried to update the software ??

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe that the problem lies in the sensitivity of the touch screen & not in any update. the top right hand corner is not responding when touch to enable it to change page. You have not given me any positive solution to date.
 replied 1 month ago

i will opt out as i dont not have anymore information in this problem. another expert will be with you shortly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have resolved problem by going into setup & reconfiguring the touchscreen. the problem was that the top right hand corner was not set up. Problem solved, reversing camera now operative.
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez