Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

Radio sound knob inoperable and rear speakers only working…

Customer Question
Radio sound knob inoperable...

Radio sound knob inoperable and rear speakers only working on my 2002 rover HSE

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

All original

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2002 Range Rover HSE as mentioned in first text :)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes unplugged stereo unit

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i think it is more to do with the navigation system interrupting

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/8/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 1 month ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

stereoaz
stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician