Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a n ezy 200 a few years old, only used a few times.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl,I have a...

Hi Pearl,I have a n ezy 200 a few years old, only used a few times. When I start it it wants a pin No that I have have long forgotten. How do I delete old one to start anew ??

Mechanic's Assistant: The Car Electronic Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is Kevin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Chris(aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka- Moose)
Chris(aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris