Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Why is my pioneer avic 5200 asking me for a password

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 6 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

Sorry for the delay............
IF You RESET the Unit, you will need to supply "what ever" Password ***** with the Unit or IF the Password ***** changed, you will need that.
Low Vehicle Battery, Disconnection of Battery or Unit can also cause the need for the Password.
It is a "Anti-Theft" Security type Unit & the Security would be useless without Password *****

.