Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a avic-n5 and how do I install a Siriusxm tuner to my…

Customer Question
I have a avic-n5 and...
I have a avic-n5 and how do I install a Siriusxm tuner to my pioneer tuner
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/31/2017
Car Electronics Technician: TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So have you got the antenna installed for satellite?

Okay I'm very mechanically inclined I don't trust him race boat ski boats in offshore race boats for 30 years from the ground-up to take then out and running so as far as wiring goes I know what I'm doing on 1 to 10 I'm a 8 so now that some of my background I got a all new wire loom for the radio ( pioneer AVIC-N5 ) AND IM HOOKING IT UP NOW OK
Ok I will call you in about 15 min. I'm going to the car and whin I get there I call you

im not able to talk thats the system prompting you for a call

Ok I request a phone call

I am not in a place I can talk right now but the call is on the board so if someone can talk they will call you

We I got it all takeing care of with a addtp. Cable the cost was $16.00
do I get my money back now seeing your guy couldn't help me whin I called back
It was a cable to addtp .the plugs to the tuner and saved a lot of money doing that way and it will work.