Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a xdvd256bt Automobile DVD player. I hooked a wire so…

Customer Question
I have a xdvd256bt...

I have a xdvd256bt Automobile DVD player.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is your XDVD256BT unit?

I hooked a wire so that DVD's would play while driving, however , for DVD's, the volume is too low to hear when driving. It's OK for radio and CD's. Any ideas what to do for the DVD volume?

Mechanic's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

All else works great.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/31/2017
Car Electronics Technician: TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician replied 6 months ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So for the harness we to measure the resistance on the praing brake wire, it should be going to a ground what do you have it hooked to?

What does this mean? "we to measure the resistance on the praing brake wire"

that should have said parking brake wire, its the pink on on the back of the unit

hows it coming?