Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Cant get protect mode to go off. Kenwood. Hittn reset. Thats…

Customer Question
Cant get protect mode...

Cant get protect mode to go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

Kenwood

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood unit?

Hittn reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats what happens

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/30/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Kenwood.