Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a Kenwood KDC-152 car stereo. The radio has started…

Customer Question
Hello! I have...

Hello! I have a Kenwood KDC-152 car stereo. The radio has started over due to an electrical issue with the car, and now I can't get the clock to display permanently again. I can set the clock, but don't know how to get it to display. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Mechanic's Assistant: Is your KDC-152 system connected to or paired with anything?

I don't believe so - ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your KDC-152?

Pushing/turning all the different buttons and knobs to see if I can figure out how to get it to display the clock. I also called the company that installed the clock, but the worker there couldn't remember exactly for my model, and I also tried reading the user's manual on-line, but it doesn't say in there how to display the clock - only how to set it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No - that's it. Thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/29/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

sorry for the delay............

There should be a button labeled SCRL DISP

Pressing this multiple times will change the default screen display. Clock, Disc Timer, Label, etc.
Be sure "Text Scroll" is set to Off

Once Clock is Displayed, & no further adjustments made the Clock should show until you Tune the unit to another Station.

Then the Station should appear for a few moments & return to Clock.

.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..